51. If I could live in another domestic city, it would probably be Boston or Philadelphia.
52. I dreamed of going to culinary school because I love to cook. Being a house hold of one, I hardly cook a complete meal because of the left overs that are eventually thrown out.
53. When I was a teenager and before I got my drivers license, I used to day dream that my first car would be a Volkswagen Beetle. I thought they were the coolest cars. I like a manual transmission.
54. Per number 52, I have a lot of cookbooks and can sit and look/read them as if I was reading a novel.
55. Because of my love for knitting, I could do the same with knitting books.
56. I can be a very bad procrastinator. I truly HATE this about myself and wonder if I will ever be able to change it.
57. I wanted to go to graduate school, but decided against it since I never utilized my undergraduate degree toward supporting myself.
58. Sending in my last undergrad. student loan payment was a very happy day for me and another reason why I probably decided against grad. school.
59. I think that one of life’s greatest blessings is to have true peace of mind.
60. They say that being rich cannot not bring you happiness, but I know that it sure could relieve a lot of my worries!
61. When I was a young child, whenever my parents would have very loud arguments/fights with one another, I would hide in my closet because it terrified me.
62. I have never shared the above with anyone before.
63. I believe that there is a gay gene and knew from a very early age that I felt different than other boys. Of course, it wasn’t until later in life that I realized what the difference I felt was.
64. If I had to choose one Classical music composer that I would love to sit down and share dinner, a glass of wine/beer and a conversation with, it would be Beethoven. I think that he was ahead of his time. Whenever I listen to some of his music, I get goose bumps.
65. I also love the music of Vivaldi.
66. I think that Billy Idol is very sexy.
67. I love the music of Luis Miguel and also think that he is very sexy. That man can move those hips.
68. I love Tales of The City and have all of the DVD’s.
69. Keeping Up Appearances is one of my favorite British sit-coms.
70. Of course, so is Absolutely Fabulous and Are You Being Served?.
71. My favorite flower is a red tulip.
72. I very seldom go out to bars anymore; especially alone.
73. I love flannel sheets in the winter.
74. I love and respect my parents very much and thank God for them.
75. I love Curry powder.
76. My favorite condiment is mayonnaise. I despise fat-free or light ones. Give me the fat, baby!
77. I will admit that I’m a size queen, but a man with a kind heart and respect for others will win out any day!
78. I have two piercings in my left ear and one in my right that I’ve had for a very long time. I don’t wear my earrings that much anymore though. My left nipple was once pierced. I’ve thought about having it done again, but now I don’t think I could take the pain. Yes, it hurt! Does anyone know if it means anything in which nipple you have pierced? You know, kind of like when a hanky that was a certain color and worn in the back pocket of jeans, on a particular side, meant something.
79. Personally, I don’t think a Prince Albert is sexy. What if it causes you to chip a tooth or something!
80. I belong to a local knitting guild.
81. Per above, I’m the only male.
82. My blog name, ColaManKnits, is not in reference to a soft-drink, but Cola is sometimes used when referencing Columbia by locals.
83. I love choral music as well as symphonies and chamber music.
84. I love to hear a coloratura soprano sing. Mozart’s Queen Of The Night aria about makes me wet myself. A very close second is Kathleen Battle singing Johann Strauss’ Voices Of Spring from the CD New Year’s Concert from Vienna. It’s a shame that she was kicked out of The Met several years ago because she acted like such a Diva. What a beautiful singing voice she has though.
85. My favorite opera is La Traviata by Verdi.
86. I like dark beers.
87. I prefer red wines, but will drink whites.
88. I love Turning Leaf’s Zinfandel.
89. I do not like White Zinfandel. I find them too sweet.
90. I like lamb meat, but seldom eat it.
91. I would like to try goat meat.
92. I don’t like to see or hear someone being picked on or being made fun of. It hurts me for them.
93. I love snow; especially watching it fall. I think it makes everything look new again (does that make sense?)
94. One of my fondest memories of Provincetown, MA was seeing a stand-up show where the guy impersonated Bette Davis (post stroke). I kid you not, he looked and sounded just like her and if I didn’t know better, I would have sworn that it was her on the stage. “But you are Blanche… you are”!
95. I like pipe organs.
96. I will miss seeing new episodes of Will and Grace when it goes off the air this season.
97. I have never been able to find out if Sean Hayes is really gay or not. Does anyone know?
98. I love water slides and swimming pools.
99. I like Cosmopolitans. Those Sex and The City bitches have nothing on me.
100. This is weird, but I like to do data entry.
I remember a high school friend of mine wrote in my senior year book, “Without dreams, you’re dead.” This has always stayed with me and the older I get, the more I find this to be true.